• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other Latest update from Family Room Entertainment

Serena

Administrator
#1
Looks like filming is scheduled to begin on Heraphant on November 29, instead of January 5, 2005, as they announced two weeks ago. He sure knows how to keep himself busy, eh? :D

Family Room Entertainment Project Status Report

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 27, 2004--Emmett/Furla Films, a wholly owned subsidiary of Family Room Entertainment Corporation (OTCBB:FMLY), would like to give a status report on projects that are in development and/or slated for production in fiscal year 2005.

The following projects are in active production or are slated to be in active production during the calendar year 2004:

-- "HERAPHANT," starring Steven Seagal, is scheduled to begin filming November 29, 2004.

-- "SUBMERGED," starring Steven Seagal, has completed principal photography and is now in post-production.

-- "MERCENARY," which stars Steven Seagal, is scheduled to begin filming on March 1, 2005.
 

tora

Funmaker
#4
Hmm...maybe I should take a vacation and...go to...as far as I remember somewhere in Europe,right?Well,maybe he'll accidentally run into me...oh that's some major pain in the butt...One autograph won't be enough...:D He'll probably ask me to accompany him on his music tour as well:D
 

Serena

Administrator
#5
Mason said:
Thank you for the update Serena :) Yup he is busy at the moment isnt he. :D
You're welcome, Mason. He is busy, eh? Wonder if he needs a good organizer? ;)
And I don't mean a Palm Pilot. :D


tora said:
Hmm...maybe I should take a vacation and...go to...as far as I remember somewhere in Europe,right?Well,maybe he'll accidentally run into me...oh that's some major pain in the butt...One autograph won't be enough...:D He'll probably ask me to accompany him on his music tour as well:D
Well, it's a tough job, but I think you could handle it! ;)
Question is--could he handle you? :eek: :D
 
#6
Lol...could he handle tora..love it..if he cant handle tora then he would have no way of handling me iam an hard woman to tame..lol..lol..sorry got carried away..go tora go...
 

Serena

Administrator
#8
Storm said:
What's Heraphant about? I wonder it's anything to do with its cousin the elephant.;)
That's the question of the month, Storm. :D There is no definition of "heraphant" to be found, though Google offers the "Do you mean" definition of hierophant, which has been explained in a few other threads scattered about, basically having to do with a tarot card and/or "someone who interprets secret knowledge".

All of which are probably incorrect. :D
But as of yet, we do not know.
 
#11
just a question

Can you tell me what others actors will play with him in this movie ?
someone told me that Nick Mancuso will be in it.
i would like to know if it's true.
thanks in advance
 

Serena

Administrator
#12
L00Ping95 said:
Can you tell me what others actors will play with him in this movie ?
someone told me that Nick Mancuso will be in it.
i would like to know if it's true.
thanks in advance
No, unfortunately this is all we know about the movie right now, LOOPing95--which is nothing. :D But as soon as we gets bits and pieces, rumors, whatever we can find, we post them here, so stay tuned! :)

And welcome to the forum! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy being a member here. Take the time to explore all the different sections. There are many interesting things to be found--great pictures in the gallery, downloads, articles, etc.--even a game arcade! :) Have fun!
 

Serena

Administrator
#14
Amos Stevens said:
Welcome to the group Looping!

Hey Serena-are you testing our eyesight the day after Thanksgiving on ALL those Santas :)
Why, yes I am, Amos. ;)
And if you see more than one Santa, that means you had too much to eat yesterday! :D
 
#15
Serena said:
Looks like filming is scheduled to begin on Heraphant on November 29, instead of January 5, 2005, as they announced two weeks ago. He sure knows how to keep himself busy, eh? :D

Family Room Entertainment Project Status Report

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 27, 2004--Emmett/Furla Films, a wholly owned subsidiary of Family Room Entertainment Corporation (OTCBB:FMLY), would like to give a status report on projects that are in development and/or slated for production in fiscal year 2005.

The following projects are in active production or are slated to be in active production during the calendar year 2004:

-- "HERAPHANT," starring Steven Seagal, is scheduled to begin filming November 29, 2004.

-- "SUBMERGED," starring Steven Seagal, has completed principal photography and is now in post-production.

-- "MERCENARY," which stars Steven Seagal, is scheduled to begin filming on March 1, 2005.
Fantastic NEWS Serena thanks alot!
 
#16
Serena said:
Looks like filming is scheduled to begin on Heraphant on November 29, instead of January 5, 2005, as they announced two weeks ago. He sure knows how to keep himself busy, eh? :D

Family Room Entertainment Project Status Report

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 27, 2004--Emmett/Furla Films, a wholly owned subsidiary of Family Room Entertainment Corporation (OTCBB:FMLY), would like to give a status report on projects that are in development and/or slated for production in fiscal year 2005.

The following projects are in active production or are slated to be in active production during the calendar year 2004:

-- "HERAPHANT," starring Steven Seagal, is scheduled to begin filming November 29, 2004.

-- "SUBMERGED," starring Steven Seagal, has completed principal photography and is now in post-production.

-- "MERCENARY," which stars Steven Seagal, is scheduled to begin filming on March 1, 2005.
Ok ..what does post production mean?...is it something like the finished product but still got some loose ends to tie up..just asking ..like if you dont ask you dont get..got it?...
 
#17
Hello

hello all fans
I'm happy to find this forum. I'm a french fan of S.Seagal. I love his movies and his songs. His music cd "Songs from the crystal cave" is very good.

I'm a fan of Nick Mancuso too (i create the bilingual fansite Nick Mancuso France )
it was a pleasure to see these 2 actors in the same movies (under siege 1 and 2). And it's a good news to know that i will be able to see them together one more time.
that's why i wanted to know more about "the Hierophant".
(sorry for my bad english ;) )
 
#20
bbryant said:
Where is HERAPHANT being filmed? Country, City?
Sofia,Bulgaira.
And guess what?I will be in Sofia as from December 14th!!!I hope I get to see the big guy!!No doubt some of the city will be sectioned off for filming.