• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other Seagal Message Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotussan

I Belong To Steven
#2
Dixie,

Is that you? Long time no see...:)
I guess this is the official one for now, anyway...
Who knows if or when the othere one will be brought back to life...Maybe Mr. Seagal had it shut down forever, who knows..
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#3
"Maybe Mr. Seagal had it shut down forever, who knows.."

I guess you are right Lotus !! He shut down board forever !! I am sorry but this is truth !!

sincerely
suzi
 
#5
Well according to the last email Casey had with Jamie, they're "working" on to have it back working..but this is certainly no way to "work" on it or treat his fans.
 
#9
That's a pity...We've been his true fans for years and when he open his official site it was a true happiness to us and it gave us some hope that maybe somehow we'd get a chance to contact Steven or just to be any closer to him and it's thrilling to think that we bothered him and therefore the forum was shut down.I just don't wanna think that way...That would be too painful to accept.
 

Mama San

Administrator
#10
Glenn,
Then what you are saying is that the loyal members of the SSMB are not important to him! Is that it? We were just used for a purpose, at the time, and now we are just so much dead weight!
The troubles on the SSMB were related solely to the so-called
"moderators"! Who, for the most part, were not existant! We could have the "same problems" here but with the moderators, that Craig has in place, that would never happen. "Those" types of posters wouldn't last 30 seconds on the SSRF!
I guess what you are saying is that we don't need to check out
the SSMB site any longer! He has better things to do than to concern himself with those that make up his fan base! Since you are apparently so close to whatever he is doing, perhaps you should warn him that he could lose many, many fans by keeping that board down! The Steven Seagal Fans have a great board right here! We don't "have" to go back to the SSMB! Keeping the SSMB down just isn't good PR!
However, I do have a warning about rumors! Steven himself has said nothing, to us, about the SSMB! Everything ever gotten has been from someone else! So we don't know what Steven really thinks or what he really intends to do!
Shall we not forget, Glenn, that Jaime "was" made moderator, there at the last, on the SSMB.
So, I think before I start taking someone else's word for it, I'll wait and see just what Steven has to say and I will continue to
check everyday to see if the SSMB is up and running!
God bless,
Mama san
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#11
Originally posted by Mama san
Glenn,
Then what you are saying is that the loyal members of the SSMB are not important to him! Is that it? We were just used for a purpose, at the time, and now we are just so much dead weight!
The troubles on the SSMB were related solely to the so-called
"moderators"! Who, for the most part, were not existant! We could have the "same problems" here but with the moderators, that Craig has in place, that would never happen. "Those" types of posters wouldn't last 30 seconds on the SSRF!
I guess what you are saying is that we don't need to check out
the SSMB site any longer! He has better things to do than to concern himself with those that make up his fan base! Since you are apparently so close to whatever he is doing, perhaps you should warn him that he could lose many, many fans by keeping that board down! The Steven Seagal Fans have a great board right here! We don't "have" to go back to the SSMB! Keeping the SSMB down just isn't good PR!
However, I do have a warning about rumors! Steven himself has said nothing, to us, about the SSMB! Everything ever gotten has been from someone else! So we don't know what Steven really thinks or what he really intends to do!
Shall we not forget, Glenn, that Jaime "was" made moderator, there at the last, on the SSMB.
So, I think before I start taking someone else's word for it, I'll wait and see just what Steven has to say and I will continue to
check everyday to see if the SSMB is up and running!
God bless,
Mama san
That's right "No Word Necessary!!!"
Thank you Casey..
sincerely
suzi
 
#12
Originally posted by Mama san
Glenn,
Then what you are saying is that the loyal members of the SSMB are not important to him! Is that it? We were just used for a purpose, at the time, and now we are just so much dead weight!
The troubles on the SSMB were related solely to the so-called
"moderators"! Who, for the most part, were not existant! We could have the "same problems" here but with the moderators, that Craig has in place, that would never happen. "Those" types of posters wouldn't last 30 seconds on the SSRF!
I guess what you are saying is that we don't need to check out
the SSMB site any longer! He has better things to do than to concern himself with those that make up his fan base! Since you are apparently so close to whatever he is doing, perhaps you should warn him that he could lose many, many fans by keeping that board down! The Steven Seagal Fans have a great board right here! We don't "have" to go back to the SSMB! Keeping the SSMB down just isn't good PR!
However, I do have a warning about rumors! Steven himself has said nothing, to us, about the SSMB! Everything ever gotten has been from someone else! So we don't know what Steven really thinks or what he really intends to do!
Shall we not forget, Glenn, that Jaime "was" made moderator, there at the last, on the SSMB.
So, I think before I start taking someone else's word for it, I'll wait and see just what Steven has to say and I will continue to
check everyday to see if the SSMB is up and running!
God bless,
Mama san

Casey,

I never said you had to take my word on anything, this was not made to get your feathers ruffled, it was made out of facts.

dont get discouraged- get use to it

If you want to believe it will be up any day now, thats your choice. Jaime had told you all this in Nov., but I had to laugh quietly because I knew it would be down longer than this.

I'm sure jaime is trying his hardest to get it up and running so he can go back to his little power trip he was on, but dont hold your breathe !!


Take Care-
 

Mama San

Administrator
#14
Catlady,
We don't know that for sure! Again it is someone else's words!

Glenn,
No one "ruffles my feathers" unless I allow it and at present I don't choose to allow it!
Being discouraged, as far as the SSMB is concerned, just ain't happening! Of course I'm tired of it not being on-line and no updates to the main site but I'll live with it until it comes back!
I believe it's called patience!
You're right, it is my choice to check the SSMB everyday!
I'm glad that you were amused by Jaime's comments! He was only passing on what he had been told!
Jaime's little "power trip"? I don't think so! He simply passes along information as it becomes available. Which I'll admit is precious little at the moment!
From your snide remark it would seem to be some jealousy there, on your part! I can only observe and comment on what I see!

I would guess that all any of us can do, at the point, is to wait and see!
God bless,
Mama san
 
#15
Originally posted by Mama san
Catlady,
We don't know that for sure! Again it is someone else's words!

Glenn,
No one "ruffles my feathers" unless I allow it and at present I don't choose to allow it!
Being discouraged, as far as the SSMB is concerned, just ain't happening! Of course I'm tired of it not being on-line and no updates to the main site but I'll live with it until it comes back!
I believe it's called patience!
You're right, it is my choice to check the SSMB everyday!
I'm glad that you were amused by Jaime's comments! He was only passing on what he had been told!
Jaime's little "power trip"? I don't think so! He simply passes along information as it becomes available. Which I'll admit is precious little at the moment!
From your snide remark it would seem to be some jealousy there, on your part! I can only observe and comment on what I see!

I would guess that all any of us can do, at the point, is to wait and see!
God bless,
Mama san



I UNDERSTAND NOW WHY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE AND STARTED THERE OWN MESSAGE BOARDS, IT'S DENSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS PLACE NOT WORTH COMING BACK TOO.

ME JEALOUS OF JAIME? .........DREAM ON !!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO WRAPPED UP IN JAIME'S ANSWERS YOU RE-ACT TO OTHER PEOPLES INFO BLINDLY.

YOU SEEM TO NOT CARE FOR MY POSTING HERE SO, AGAIN, I WILL NOT COME BACK TO THIS SITE.

BY THE WAY- ASK JAIME WHAT THE "REAL" REASON THE BOARD IS SHUT DOWN FOR? IT MIGHT SUPRISE YOU IF HE IS MAN ENOUGH TO TELL (WHICH HE IS NOT)

YOU WERE AN ARROGANT AND UNWANTED VOICE ON THE OFFICIAL SITE AND NOW YOU HAVE MOD STATUS HERE, YOU HAVE BECOME EVEN WORSE, I REALLY PITY THE LIKES OF YOU CASEY, SOMEDAY YOU WILL REALIZE THE WORLD DONT SPIN FOR JUST CASEY !!!

GOODLUCK WITH THIS SITE, BY THE LOOKS OF IT, IT'S BECOME EVEN MORE BORING THAN BEFORE.
 

Storm

Smile dammit!
#16
Glenn, me and you got on but that attack on Casey was uncalled for. A kinder person you would never meet so zip it eh?I just sent you an e mail asking how you are then come here and read this crap!
I know that there is bad blood between you and Jaime from before but i am astonished at this unprovoked attack. Why take it out on Casey? If you know the real reason the board was shut say it or we will presume it's hot air!
I found Calderon ok for a mod but then again i have no axe to grind...
 
#17
Originally posted by Idaho Aikido


BY THE WAY- ASK JAIME WHAT THE "REAL" REASON THE BOARD IS SHUT DOWN FOR? IT MIGHT SUPRISE YOU IF HE IS MAN ENOUGH TO TELL (WHICH HE IS NOT)
Are you able to tell us the reason? Is it a secret? Will you get into trouble if you tell us the truth? When the board closed at the time I thought it was just because of the 'moderater problems' but thinking about it now there had to be another reason (not the one we were told- updates).

I have no interest in the issues between you and Jaime, I am just a fan who wonders why the offical site was shut down.

Cookie :confused:
 
#18
I can only guess why the board would be shut down for good and that was something the mods could have taking care of..Why don't you tell us the real reason..
Like the rest, if there are issues between you and Jamie, I have no interest in them thats between you two......
We put up with insults and name calling, we put up with alot of nasty stuff and still stayed on that board to show Steven our support and how much we love him because we are fan Of Steven's and I think we should at least know why he might shut it down for good...

I hope that came out right...
 

Mama San

Administrator
#19
Catlady,
I do not believe that the SSMB has been shut down for good! I cannot see Steven doing that to his fans!

Glenn,
You either have pertinent information or you don't! Why should we ask Jaime? If you "know" something then spit it out! Stop trying to treat the members of this board like school children with the "I know something you don't know" crap! It appears to be very disrespectful to the members of this board!
When the fans of Steven Seagal are disrespected, then Steven, himself, is disrespected! That is not right nor is it fair! This is, after all, the STEVEN SEAGAL RESOURCE FORUM, not the old SSMB!
God bless,
Mama san
 

Lotussan

I Belong To Steven
#20
I for one think you are right Casey, I think Steven must love his fans, he seems like such a loving person...So, whatever the reason is for the closure, I have no doubt the other board will come back, someday...I love and support Steven as much as you do and just wish that people would quit disrespecting him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.