• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi!...my Name Is!..huh?...my Name Is..who?...my Name Is...what?

#1
hey every1 i would like to introduce myself as Himalayasplaya.
i am friends with littledragon who also posts on this board.
i am interested in Martial arts, I have a yellow belt in Hapkido(no longer studying this) and a brown belt in tae kwon doe.

I would like to learn various martial arts as I progress and grow older,
well now u know me,

so holla back,
Himalayasplaya
 
#2
Wut Up Manoj!

Himalayasplaya said:
hey every1 i would like to introduce myself as Himalayasplaya.
i am friends with littledragon who also posts on this board.
i am interested in Martial arts, I have a yellow belt in Hapkido(no longer studying this) and a brown belt in tae kwon doe.

I would like to learn various martial arts as I progress and grow older,
well now u know me,

so holla back,
Himalayasplaya
LOL Manoj it is spelled Tae Kwon Do you bum lol. He goes to my school lol. :D

Welcome Manoj and you better be an active member!
 

Serena

Administrator
#3
Himalayasplaya said:
hey every1 i would like to introduce myself as Himalayasplaya.
i am friends with littledragon who also posts on this board.
i am interested in Martial arts, I have a yellow belt in Hapkido(no longer studying this) and a brown belt in tae kwon doe.

I would like to learn various martial arts as I progress and grow older,
well now u know me,

so holla back,
Himalayasplaya
Hi! Any friend of littledragon's is welcome here! :)
Well, everyone is, really. :D
I am not interested in martial arts ;), but am in Steven Seagal and his movies.
Welcome and enjoy yourself! :)
 

Serena

Administrator
#6
Littledragon said:
Amos can you please make put this avatar for Himalayasplaya AKA Manoj for his avatar?

Thanks.
Hi, Amos. Hope you don't mind (I somehow didn't think you would--hope I wasn't wrong :)), but I wanted to give it a shot to see if I could do it. Apparently I can! :D
 
#7
Thanks Serena!

Serena said:
Hi, Amos. Hope you don't mind (I somehow didn't think you would--hope I wasn't wrong :)), but I wanted to give it a shot to see if I could do it. Apparently I can! :D

Thanks for resizing it Serena, it looks cool!
 
#8
Himalayasplaya said:
hey every1 i would like to introduce myself as Himalayasplaya.
i am friends with littledragon who also posts on this board.
i am interested in Martial arts, I have a yellow belt in Hapkido(no longer studying this) and a brown belt in tae kwon doe.

I would like to learn various martial arts as I progress and grow older,
well now u know me,

so holla back,
Himalayasplaya
Hey, welcome. It is good to see there other people around my age interested in Seagal. Few of my friends are interested in Seagal, and i dont have anyone to discuss his greatness with. Have fun, and enjoy the site.
 

Serena

Administrator
#10
Amos Stevens said:
No thats fine Serena-thanks for changing the avator for me..now I can get to my beauty sleep sooner..not that I need it
You're welcome, Amos. :)
And that's not why I did it! :eek:
Oh no, not at all. ;)
Now, off to bed! :D
 
#12
woww Amazing !!

Hello himalayasplaya..is it? I'm right? yessss..I think that you will really make all difference with your very strange and amazing name !!!! LOL... Ok, may be you came from Nepal ?!?!?! wow..be welcome !!!! :D :D
 
#16
Are you guys fans of the Late Bruce Lee too? he used to be my idol before seagal came along.. i did a site on him some time ago which is at my homepage.
 
#17
Isa Marie said:
Hello himalayasplaya..is it? I'm right? yessss..I think that you will really make all difference with your very strange and amazing name !!!! LOL... Ok, may be you came from Nepal ?!?!?! wow..be welcome !!!! :D :D

He is from the USA but he is Indian I think, he can tell you better. ;)
 
#19
Be active or not...but you can't beat Little Dragon outside the kitchen...Therefore you gotta try to beat me in the kitchen...I'm just back from there :D
...your Name Is!..huh?...your Name Is..who?...your Name Is...what?....Slim Shady!:DHahahahaha!!!