• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Under Siege 3 News!! Get ready for the comeback my good friends!!

#41
Under Siege at the mall

Just a quick note to whoever said it's all that's left, technically it's not left really as a Mickey Rourke film did it - Point Blank which saw a group of thugs take over a mall and hold hostages. It wasn't too great though and I think I'm the only person who's ever seen it besides maybe Mickey himself.
 

Lotussan

I Belong To Steven
#42
I can see him shopping...I bet he likes to...Of course it's not like he can go to the mall very easily...Might work, but there would have to be some hostages...
 
#45
TBS did announce on the air a couple of weeks ago, that Seagal would be making US3. I was watching US2 at the time, and they came on right after the commercial and said it.
So, it really sounds like it is a go.:D
Take care
Donna
 
#46
Well this IS news. After Seagal did UnderSeige 2 he said he'd never do another one, well I guess never say never.

Anyway I think I'm going to write Seagal a letter and tell he that he better be doing Aikido in this film or I'm going to be P*SSED!
 

Clement3000

aka The Phoenix
#47
Stars almost always say they will never do a sequal yet alone a second one. But things usually change, probably the money is one of the major factors.. Seagal knows that Under Seige will give him the box office hit he really needs now. I think almost everything he does is amazing, including singing, acting, martial arts, spiritualty, but I think he would be crazy not to want to do Under Seige 3. I just pray this movie comes out, which I feel that it will.



Bushido said:
Well this IS news. After Seagal did UnderSeige 2 he said he'd never do another one, well I guess never say never.

Anyway I think I'm going to write Seagal a letter and tell he that he better be doing Aikido in this film or I'm going to be P*SSED!
 
#49
Serious Doubts?

Seagal has all but confirmed this, why the pesimism? It makes sense, he would do this film. He needs to do this film to make a big theatrical release and comeback. The news article that started this thread is about a month old. If Into the Sun does well, and maybe even if it doesnt, there is a very good chance this film will be made.
 

Clement3000

aka The Phoenix
#51
Res Dog,
I agree with you 110 precent on everything you said. :) And I know that if "Into The Sun" doesn't do well at the box office then US3 won't be made. :mad: But I don't think Into the Sun will do bad, I think it's going to do much beter than Exit Wounds(which did really well). :) That's just my opinion, but I really do think Into the Sun will do awesome. And that Warner Brothers will hop on the Seagal Band Wagon, and that he will get multi mullion multi picture deal with Warner Brothers. Maybe I should be a psychic or is it spelt psycho ??? Lol. :)

Clement


Reservoir Dog said:
Seagal has all but confirmed this, why the pesimism? It makes sense, he would do this film. He needs to do this film to make a big theatrical release and comeback. The news article that started this thread is about a month old. If Into the Sun does well, and maybe even if it doesnt, there is a very good chance this film will be made.
 
#53
I dont know Clement

Well have to see more details come to light before we can make any judgements on "Into the Sun". Its going to need very heavy marketing. For example, this one movie coming out "White Girls", has been adverstised for a month and a half and it isnt even coming out until next week. Frequent commercial advertisements and pop up ads on websites. This film needs to go big in terms of advertisement. The script and storyline must be strong as well. I hate to admit it, but Seagal cannot hold a major audience by himself anymore. He needs marketing. I just cannot stress this enough. I dont know much about Eddie George, but maybe he will appeal to a broader audience to help Seagal. Obviously, African American audiences have always supported Seagal and been a large part of his fan base so that it is also important to ensuring the success of "into the sun"
 

Clement3000

aka The Phoenix
#54
I agree, we do need more details before making any judgement. But we already have a nice bit of details for speculation. That's all I am doing. :) I don't honestly think that Warner Brothers would make another movie with Steven Seagal that had a 35 million dollar budget without planning to support it with marketing, promotion and serious advertisment. This is supposed to be Seagal's "2nd come back pic" so they aren't going to waste it on not promoting it. Warner Brothers has obviously seen that Seagal can make an impact at the box office. I don't think he needs DMX or JA RULE for help either. LOL. I think the only reason Exit Wounds did better than Half Past Dead is because it was a much better movie. Not because Wounds had DMX or any other reasons. I believe that word of mouth can be more important than any marketing. So I think Into the Sun will be a hit, and that US3 will be made. I guess I'm just optamistic .That's my two cents.:D



Reservoir Dog said:
I dont know Clement

Well have to see more details come to light before we can make any judgements on "Into the Sun". Its going to need very heavy marketing. For example, this one movie coming out "White Girls", has been adverstised for a month and a half and it isnt even coming out until next week. Frequent commercial advertisements and pop up ads on websites. This film needs to go big in terms of advertisement. The script and storyline must be strong as well. I hate to admit it, but Seagal cannot hold a major audience by himself anymore. He needs marketing. I just cannot stress this enough. I dont know much about Eddie George, but maybe he will appeal to a broader audience to help Seagal. Obviously, African American audiences have always supported Seagal and been a large part of his fan base so that it is also important to ensuring the success of "into the sun"
 
#56
Clement,I really do hope that these 2-cent-investments will do any good to the movie start.And the interest should be bigger than usually.:D
 

Clement3000

aka The Phoenix
#57
I really hope so to Tora. I have my fingers crossed. I may have to go see the movie 15 times in theather its first week, lol



tora said:
Clement,I really do hope that these 2-cent-investments will do any good to the movie start.And the interest should be bigger than usually.:D
 
#59
Reservoir Dog said:
I dont know much about Eddie George, but maybe he will appeal to a broader audience to help Seagal. Obviously, African American audiences have always supported Seagal and been a large part of his fan base so that it is also important to ensuring the success of "into the sun"
Eddie George actually dies four mins into the film!The plus point for me is having Jackie Chan co-hort Ken Lo in the film!But obviously he won't be a name that many people know apart from martial arts action film fans.
 
#60
He can make it good if he takes the time to do it!!

I just hope they didnt rush making this film. Hes got a lot of projects to do, and i hope he didnt feel pressured to do a rush job on this film and not pay attention to details ( voice dubbing). Can you imagine if something like OFAK, havent seen out of reach, but if that has voice dubbing, the same goes for that as well. If any of those went to theatres, he would be laughed out of the cinema. If something does go to theatres, he needs to take all the time to make sure it is of high quality because when you quickly release a film without correcting all the errors that are bound to go wrong, the quality shows