• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dreams follow the echo of experience

Wayne

New Member
#1
Experience in the waking state overloads the nervous system ans creates stresses in the boady. With the rest of sleep these stresses start to dissolve; thier movement creates the illusion of reality in the mind. In other words the source of most dreams is the reverberation of previous experience. Attempting to derive meaning from the symbols contained in dreams is therefore largely the appropriate tools and guidance than can be accomplished by analyzing dreams. They are like the shards of the broken pottery of the waking state experience: difficult to piece back together, hard to manipulate effectively, time-consuming and of questionable value in the end. Time is precious. Why analyze illusions when so much of Reality remains to be understood? Enlightenment comes more quickly by studying Reality than by studying fantasy.


Love,

Wayne Fonseca
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"
 

Wayne

New Member
#3
Dreams

There is wonder enough in the waking world to keep anyone enthralled indefinitely. As fascinating and instructional as dreams can certainly be, Evolution comes most quickly by focussing on transformation of the Waking State.

None of this should be taken to mean that direct cognition cannot occur in the dream state. It can occur in any state. Lucid dreaming does not fall under this definition of dreaming. Truth and Beauty can be found anywhere at any time. But it is not from studying dreams that direct cognition most easily flows.

Namaste,

Wayne Fonsea
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"
 

Jalu

Steve's Destiny
#4
That is nice, but you do not answer my questions.

I don't want copy/paste articles or definitions. What I asked was for your personal opinion if any. The "waking world" is also a dream according to some.
 

Wayne

New Member
#5
That is nice, but you do not answer my questions.
______________________________________________

What answer are you expecting?

I don't want copy/paste articles or definitions.
________________________________________________

You're intepretation of what i wrote from experience.

What I asked was for your personal opinion if any.
_____________________________________________

Read it again! :D

The "waking world" is also a dream according to some.
______________________________________________

To some! what about your experience?


Namaste,

Wayne Fonseca
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"
 
#6
Wayne said:
Experience in the waking state overloads the nervous system ans creates stresses in the boady. With the rest of sleep these stresses start to dissolve; thier movement creates the illusion of reality in the mind. In other words the source of most dreams is the reverberation of previous experience. Attempting to derive meaning from the symbols contained in dreams is therefore largely the appropriate tools and guidance than can be accomplished by analyzing dreams. They are like the shards of the broken pottery of the waking state experience: difficult to piece back together, hard to manipulate effectively, time-consuming and of questionable value in the end. Time is precious. Why analyze illusions when so much of Reality remains to be understood? Enlightenment comes more quickly by studying Reality than by studying fantasy.


Love,





Wayne Fonseca
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"

Think about this Wayne . What if your life is a representation of your dreams ; then would your dreams be worth spending time learning about ?
 

Wayne

New Member
#7
What if!

Purplelotus1 said:
Think about this Wayne . What if your life is a representation of your dreams ; then would your dreams be worth spending time learning about ?
Think about this purple what if your life is not a representation of dreams and the ultimate goal of life is to know who you really are? What is your purpose here on earth? Not by concept or an idea or even a belief that someone told you or even that you make it out to belief, but a living exprience of the truth that will set you free.

Peace as described by the Traditions of enlightenment is more than a feeling. It is a solidity of reference, one that is established in a stillness that exists in movement.
It takes time to establish a stable point of reference that can't be shaken by any experience.
It takes dedication and desire to not let any experience get in the way of stabilizing that point of reference.

While meditating you may have deep experiences of peace and relaxation but since relaxation also frees the body to increase the level of healing and stress removal there will be times when that peaceful experience may be exchanged for a lot of mental activity.

Meditation is for some an escape from the activity of life. Some forms of meditation are like self hypnosis.

Ascension helps to deepen the awareness and reconnect you to the immortal spirit that resides in you and everything else. The more you ascend the more solid the connection, but you must be aware that you have spent years polluting your body and mind with beliefs of fear and judgment. Letting go of these foundations of limitation don't go easily. When the beliefs are shaken the mind reacts to the habit it has created in trying to control everything.

Humanity tries very hard to understand life and make it predictable so that we can protect ourselves from the possibility of harm or painful experiences. Once that foundation of illusions is rattled the ego tries to grab for something that it can relate to. The Ascendant is too big for it to grasp and sometimes everything seems out of whack.

Faith that lives in you. Trust in that faith and continue thru the cloudy experiences and you will find your clarity of purpose soon enough.

Love,

Wayne Fonseca
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"
 

Wayne

New Member
#11
Dreams

Purplelotus the "dreams" that i speak off is the dream state. Not the dreams or should I say goals you have in life. It is perfectly normal to have goals or a dream of becoming a star or a successful person.


Love,

Wayne Fonseca
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"
 
#12
Wayne, I know of what you speak. Your dreams ARE important to your life and by ingoring them or trivializing thier importance will limit your awareness .
 

Wayne

New Member
#13
Dreams

Why analyze illusions when so much of Reality remains to be understood? Is that what you really want to belief in purple?


Love,

Wayne Fonseca
www.dreamlife.biz
"Do what you can, With what you have, Where you are"
 

Jalu

Steve's Destiny
#14
Less is more...

Wayne said:
What answer are you expecting?
That is simple a "straight forward" one.
My questions are simple...

I did not ask you for the definition of of lucid dreaming. I asked you about "dream yoga".
Now... the answer is very simple. Either you know something about it, in which case you elaborate on it (give your opinion).
Or, you know nothing of it, in which case you say so.
See how simple.

Second question doesn't get any easier...

Do you consider lucid dreaming a waste of time?
Here a simple yes or no will suffice.
Wayne said:
You're intepretation of what i wrote from experience.
Well...then your experience seems to be a very common one.
That doesn't mean that it applies to everyone. To think that is very pretentious.
Wayne said:
To some! what about your experience?
My experience is irrelevant to others, just as yours is.
I can tell you what a mango tastes like, but you'd have to taste for yourself to really know.

I do not use my experiences for self infaltion, but just to clarify something you can count me among those who consider the "waking state" also a dream.

We are all dreaming the dream of ignorance.
 

Jalu

Steve's Destiny
#15
Wayne said:
Why analyze illusions when so much of Reality remains to be understood? Is that what you really want to belief in purple?
Do you understand that your own reality is limited, and that you are speaking to people as if your way is the only way.
While to you dreams may not be worth bothering with others may disagree based on their own experience.

I read on your website something about..."listening to the ignorant, because they also have something to say".
Do you think that we are a bunch of ignorants here?
Do you think that you are above ignorance?

I got news for you everyone is ignorant of something, and the real ignorant is one who thinks otherwise.
 

Wayne

New Member
#16
Know the different

Consider the possibility, that when both in the World and of the World you get to keep your life. Yet, in the instant you bear witness to your life, you lose the truth. If this be true, is there any taking the truth into your life?

When in the World and not of it, the realization of truth comes at the cost of this life. If this were not true, there would be no speak of a One Life even while it exists, your life taking precedence in the world in on this board.

The awareness of this One Life results in an obliteration of your life. Why provide a reflection of your life and some illusion, confirming in the whole something it is not, when there is a One Life and real creation to celebrate or speak about?

Jalu learn the difference between being ignorant and being innocent.
 
#18
Wayne

My assessment of the value of "dream states" is obviously different from yours, so with that in mind, maybe it would behoove us to come to an understanding.
 

Jalu

Steve's Destiny
#19
Wayne said:
The awareness of this One Life results in an obliteration of your life. Why provide a reflection of your life and some illusion, confirming in the whole something it is not, when there is a One Life and real creation to celebrate or speak about?
So are you saying that you are more aware of my own experiences that I am?
FYI, I don't believe in creation.
Once again...my question was about "Dream Yoga".
And I will share the reason once you answer it.

Wayne said:
Jalu learn the difference between being ignorant and being innocent.
Maybe you should learn it yourself.
 
#20
Wayne said:
Consider the possibility, that when both in the World and of the World you get to keep your life. Yet, in the instant you bear witness to your life, you lose the truth. If this be true, is there any taking the truth into your life?

When in the World and not of it, the realization of truth comes at the cost of this life. If this were not true, there would be no speak of a One Life even while it exists, your life taking precedence in the world in on this board.

The awareness of this One Life results in an obliteration of your life. Why provide a reflection of your life and some illusion, confirming in the whole something it is not, when there is a One Life and real creation to celebrate or speak about?

Jalu learn the difference between being ignorant and being innocent.
(Consider the possibility, that when both in the World and of the World you get to keep your life. Yet, in the instant you bear witness to your life, you lose the truth. If this be true, is there any taking the truth into your life?)

I think that one would have to happen to elicit the other so yes the truth would have to be taken for you to manifest into the other world