• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other Official Site is Opened !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21
It's in the gallery now. (music section, since he's holding a guitar) :=)

I don't know if that's copyrighted or what but doesn't look like it.

You're welcome, Suzi, enjoy it! :)
 

Clement3000

aka The Phoenix
#22
That's the same thing I was thinking Serena. I don't see how it would be possible for any official site to contain nearly half the info we have Unofficial site. I'm sure the official site will be great once it's completed, but I doubt I will visit it 20 times a day like I do the unofficial one. Keep up the great work everyone on this forum, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the official site turns out alright. I just hope they keep the site updated with offcial information on his locations, films, music, etc.

Clement


Serena said:
Thanks for the news, Suzi. :) It has a nice look to it so far.

It just won't be the same, I think, without all the speculation, eh? ;) Look how many interesting threads and discussions have arisen here from finding some tidbit on the internet and wondering if it's true, looking for a follow-up, trying to confirm, having Suzi or another member discover another picture and posting it for all to share. I know many have lamented the fact that we never had any official confirmation. Be careful what you wish for, eh? :D

Still, it will be interesting to have both places to visit, although this will always be home for me. After all, don't the "best" people have two homes? :D
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#24
yudansha said:
I don't know if that's copyrighted or what but doesn't look like it.

You're welcome, Suzi, enjoy it! :)

OK !!!! You are right may be Yu !!! let's wait a little huh ?? They opened new !! Lets wait !!! :)
 
#30
I had same problems, too!!!

Tora, in the morning when I saw this thread, I went to the site, and I was seeing what you're seeing now ... then I refreshed the screen a few times and the site loaded ... not a problem since. (try clearing your temp. IE files and cookies ... then refresh and try again)
 
#31
Ok,I got it.And I tell you what.It looks so d...bloody amateurish and I'd even say my upcoming site might look better than this.
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#33
You know, the more I look at it, the more I'm wondering - maybe one of his kids designed it. It's got that "I've just learned how to use Flash so I'm going to use Flash everywhere" feel to it. I can't see a professional doing anything like this (this is the other end of my business, by the way, although what I mostly deal with is content, not design).

The thing is, it still looks like he's more interested in promoting his products than providing an information site for his fans. And that's a major turn-off for me.

But still, like I said, maybe as time goes on, it'll be less of in-your-face grabbing for money.

:(
 

Serena

Administrator
#36
Clement3000 said:
That's the same thing I was thinking Serena. I don't see how it would be possible for any official site to contain nearly half the info we have Unofficial site. I'm sure the official site will be great once it's completed, but I doubt I will visit it 20 times a day like I do the unofficial one. Keep up the great work everyone on this forum, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the official site turns out alright. I just hope they keep the site updated with offcial information on his locations, films, music, etc.

Clement
Thanks, Clement. :) And I think you're right about the official site not containing all that we do. I'm not so sure they'd be willing to post all the things that we've found about him over the internet, especially the sometimes negative info we've come across. While each of us makes up our own mind about those types of tidbits, it can still make for some *interesting* discussions, eh? ;) :D

Like you said, though, hopefully they will be helpful in confirming certain types of information, especially upcoming projects and release dates.
 

momo

New Member
#37
Hi every one
I'm back!
I'm triyng to put the french show in which Steven was for the album the song of the crystal caves.
Sorry to be late but I had a lot to do.
The better is coming!
 

Serena

Administrator
#38
Better late than never!

momo said:
Hi every one
I'm back!
I'm triyng to put the french show in which Steven was for the album the song of the crystal caves.
Sorry to be late but I had a lot to do.
The better is coming!
We would appreciate that whenever you find the time, momo!
Thanks for remembering us. :)
 

Jalu

Steve's Destiny
#39
Thanks Suzi for the news.

Serena as far as I recall a lot of stuff against Seagal was posted there. It was pretty much impartial when it came to that. I've seen more stuff (against him) being deleted here. Everything negative I've read here I read there too (except of course things that have been published after they closed).

Serena>>> I'm not so sure they'd be willing to post all the things that we've found about him over the internet, especially the sometimes negative info we've come across.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.