• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Out For A Kill - The Making Of

Kotegashi

Master Of Disaster
Staff member
#2
Thanks Craig for posting it and Latino Jazz for Uploading it.

I'm downloading while i'm typing this reply.

Thanks a million for your efforts to keep us fans happy!

Peace
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#3
Really really fantastic.... Thanks Latin & Craig for your all efforts...
It was better than film !!!!
Steven was great with his multicolor and special coats !!!:D
I likeddddddddddddd soooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
suzi
 
#4
Thank you!!

Craig Robertson said:
Here's the making of 'Out For A Kill'. This was uploaded by LatinoJazz.

File is in MPG format and is 156Mb in size before unzipping.

Download Here

Once again thanks to LatinoJazz for uploading the file.

Excellent! Thanks LatinoJazz and Craig! Very neat stuff, what a nice treat! Thanks!!
 

yudansha

TheGreatOne
#5
thanks LatinoJazz and Craig

Truthfully, I liked this movie (story-wise, for the little action that it did have, and for Michelle Goh). It was nowhere near Seagal's best, but I still thought it was manageable to watch.

Canadians did the special effects. :D

Michael Oblowitz - "maybe some day I'll be famous" ... LOOOOOL!!
Oblowitz demonstrates his cinematographical artistry - "zooming in, zooming out, zooming in, zooming out."

Seagal says "action"? Was it a collaborative directorial job? Oh man...

Michelle Goh... I know you know what I mean. :D And she's funny, too! She says she discovered Oblowitz for the Asian audience? :D And her Seagal comment: "He's this huge guy ... and ok I'm really small." :D

"Steven Seagal has never looked better." ???

"Look at how big he is ... his head is here..." I thought they were talking about the lead... :D

I like Seagal's a bit sarcastic take on somebody else's comment of it being "Seagal's best film ever." And it's just good to see that Seagal can still move very well when it's time for martial arts and that there was no need for the editors to do any accelerating modifications.

If they all claimed each other to be so amazing and great, why couldn't they have pulled together to give us something ... something better?

Seagal did have a big presence, and the coolest scene really was when he fought the monks.

In any case, this would've been a very good addition on the DVD.

Thank you LatinoJazz and Craig.
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#6
"Seagal says "action"? Was it a collaborative directorial job? Oh man..."

may be Seagal saw that Oblowitz is really very bad director and he finished movie huh ?? Can be ?? :D
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#8
yudansha said:
but they speak so well of each other :D
I guess Steven is very patient and he waited at the end of the movie but he did his job...
Oblowitz thought director himself, but director was Seagal !!!
Sooooo he smoked cigarsssssss can be ?? :D
 

yudansha

TheGreatOne
#9
lol Suzi!

yes that's why he smoked those cigars and wore those sunglasses to protect his shame ... oh and did you see the stuff they had over the credits at the end? :D that Michelle Goh... :D

and they couldn't even edit the "making of" well enough to remove the last guy's comment "better not ask" ... LOL
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#11
Is Steven actually smoking cigars? Eeeuuuuuwwww, yuck..... I thought he didn't smoke. Cigars, binge-eating, drinking - is he trying to kill himself, or what's going on with him, anyhow?
 

Nick

The Writer
#12
77% before I view this cinematic masterpiece of a Making Of ;)

TD Writers do those things ;) Martial Artists should not.
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#13
TDWoj said:
Is Steven actually smoking cigars? Eeeuuuuuwwww, yuck..... I thought he didn't smoke. Cigars, binge-eating, drinking - is he trying to kill himself, or what's going on with him, anyhow?
Noooooooo !! Not Steven ... Oblowitz smoked !!!
Steven likes baby dog with E.. !!!heeeeeeeeeeee :p
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#14
suziwong said:
Noooooooo !! Not Steven ... Oblowitz smoked !!!
Steven likes baby dog with E.. !!!heeeeeeeeeeee :p
Oh, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means, suzi, my sweet! That would be worse than the cigars.... :p :p :p (hey, Glimmer - can you make a smilie of Steven spewing? On second thought, don't.....)

Well, I've downloaded it, but I haven't watched it yet. Why on earth would they make a "making of..." of such a terrible movie? Is this someone's idea of a joke? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
#15
i would like to know why this wasn't included on the dvd. I thought it was interesting seeing Seagal directing scenes and seeing him setting up some of the fight scenes. It was obvious that he seemed more commited to this film than some of his other films. That explains why the fight sequences in this film were pretty good. I did notice that in one of the scenes seagal was directing he appeared to be walking with a cane and i wonder if his knee is still bothering him. Very cool clip.
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#16
Somebody lectured me at great length back when I reviewed Out for a Kill (I thought it was an awful movie overall, and that it was only worth watching for the fight scenes) and told me that most of the fight scenes in Out for a Kill were stunt doubled, while most of the fight scenes in Belly of the Beast were Steven. I found that hard to believe, since I'm pretty sharp at spotting stunt doubles.

yudansha said:
Canadians did the special effects. :D
Shame on them.... (shudder). The special effects were AWFUL.

Nick said:
TD Writers do those things ;) Martial Artists should not.
What happens if you're trying to be both? :D :D :D

-TD, picturing the consequences of an immovable object meeting an irresistable force
 

Serena

Administrator
#17
Thank you, Latinojazz and Craig. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing this--tomorrow, after my nephews are gone and I get my computer back. :indiffere

The 7 y/o wants his turn on the computer soon. :rolleyes: :D
 
#18
suziwong said:
Steven likes baby dog with E.. !!!heeeeeeeeeeee :p
Er, okay... :rolleyes:

Yudansha - I too was amused at the "Look how big he is" bit! Hahaha! I thought exactly the same as you! Oblowitz is very obviously a cock and seems to think that making a movie with Seagal will propel him to superstardom. Wake up and smell the stale cuban cigar smoke, you ******* ugly little freak! I can't stand people who wear their sunglasses indoors! Hahahaha!

I thought the introduction of the cast and crew was amusing - it was almost as if the makers of the making of were taking the piss out of the movie! The part where the Director of Photography was signing autographs like he was some kind of superstar was amusing also!

As I wrote in an earlier post - I think that this would have been a great addition to the disc, as I expect more from a DVD than a couple of trailers for third rate movies and an 'interactive menu'. Like - what the ****'s that all about anyway? One thing that really pisses me off about B movies that go straight to DVD is that they all seem to have a trailer for the actual movie included as an 'extra' on the disc. Huh? I've just bought the ******* movie for £20, so why the **** would I want to watch a trailer of a movie when I can watch the movie itself? So, it begs the question - why was it not included on the disc? Definitely worth a watch though, and it has made me want to re-watch Out For A Kill itself, and maybe I'll think of it more kindly after seeing this documentary.

GlimmerMan
 
#19
GlimmerMan said:
Er, okay... :rolleyes:

Yudansha - I too was amused at the "Look how big he is" bit! Hahaha! I thought exactly the same as you! Oblowitz is very obviously a cock and seems to think that making a movie with Seagal will propel him to superstardom. Wake up and smell the stale cuban cigar smoke, you ******* ugly little freak! I can't stand people who wear their sunglasses indoors! Hahahaha!

I thought the introduction of the cast and crew was amusing - it was almost as if the makers of the making of were taking the piss out of the movie! The part where the Director of Photography was signing autographs like he was some kind of superstar was amusing also!

As I wrote in an earlier post - I think that this would have been a great addition to the disc, as I expect more from a DVD than a couple of trailers for third rate movies and an 'interactive menu'. Like - what the ****'s that all about anyway? One thing that really pisses me off about B movies that go straight to DVD is that they all seem to have a trailer for the actual movie included as an 'extra' on the disc. Huh? I've just bought the ******* movie for £20, so why the **** would I want to watch a trailer of a movie when I can watch the movie itself? So, it begs the question - why was it not included on the disc? Definitely worth a watch though, and it has made me want to re-watch Out For A Kill itself, and maybe I'll think of it more kindly after seeing this documentary.

GlimmerMan
I would love if you hade a TV-show in America. You would get so ****ing beept out it would get ****ing famous for all those beeps. A bit like that ****ing Adam Sandler in that ****ing **** movie "Happy Gilmore".

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 

Nick

The Writer
#20
I completely agree TD. I am clueless myself. Maybe making this is their way of revenge against humanity? Making as re-watch it only slightly faster. I could barely sit through the actual film. I felt like I was running a marathon and I couldn't rest(on my couch) for too long. It seemed to go on forever even with such a basic running time.

"Shame on them.... (shudder). The special effects were AWFUL"

Yes, we should all face the gas chamber :)

"What happens if you're trying to be both?"

Well he would do lets say a kick. Then perhaps because he is smoking he will start to convulse. Go in to a seizure. Then have a heart attack. That's why you don't combine Martial Arts and Cigar Smoking ;)

Well in reality he would just get tired quickly :) If your Doctor recommends a work out, cigar, and then more working out. Well you should switch Doctors :)