• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Steven Seagal Pic Of The Day.

#41
suziwong said:
For Me Pics of the day:

Steven Seagal arrives at the Universal Pictures Premiere of "Ray" at the Cinerama Dome on October 19, 2004 in Hollywood, California.

My God please forgive but....

HE IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEE & GORGEOUS !!!!!!!! what can I do ??? :D
very very handsome huh ??? ;)
Were you there? If you were there, then you forgot one thing.

You should have went and took a photo with him!!!!!

Then you can tell everyone here that you got a photo with Steven Seagal!!!

Wouldn't that just blow your mind???
 

Serena

Administrator
#42
Disco Man said:
Were you there? If you were there, then you forgot one thing.

You should have went and took a photo with him!!!!!

Then you can tell everyone here that you got a photo with Steven Seagal!!!

Wouldn't that just blow your mind???
:D LOLOLOLOL :D
I don't there are enough smelling salts in the world to wake up Suzi from that faint! ;) :D
 

Attachments

#44
Littledragon said:
Wow once again another Suzi exclusive! Thanks for those pics, I love Seagal's jacket!
i love the way he dresses too. All those mid asien stuffs.
Thanx suzi for the pics. as usually, you did a great job!
 

KATHYPURDOM

Steven Seagal Fan
#45
pantera said:
Of course, more the tatoo is big and has colour, more it is expensive. I'v' been lucky to pay half the price. For the rest, the age doesn't matter! I know than in getting older, my tatoo will look less good, but you can make some retouch.
About the pain, it's your personnality, you have to see. But i think the best you can do is go to a tatoo shop, talk to people there. Take a look et their books.
Another advice: never say never!
Pantera I will take your advice, thank you.


suziwong said:
For Me Pics of the day:

Steven Seagal arrives at the Universal Pictures Premiere of "Ray" at the Cinerama Dome on October 19, 2004 in Hollywood, California.

My God please forgive but....

HE IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEE & GORGEOUS !!!!!!!! what can I do ??? :D
very very handsome huh ??? ;)
Suzi you did it again. Just love those pictures of Steven. Yes he is very handsome.
 
#46
Something is going on again :rolleyes: Things like that like to happen when I'm not here :rolleyes: What's gonna be happening on Halloween then?:D
 
#56
suziwong said:
For Me Pics of the day:

Steven Seagal arrives at the Universal Pictures Premiere of "Ray" at the Cinerama Dome on October 19, 2004 in Hollywood, California.

My God please forgive but....

HE IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEE & GORGEOUS !!!!!!!! what can I do ??? :D
very very handsome huh ??? ;)
Hey Suzi Dear... What happened to the first of these two pics? There's something weird about the bottom part of his left, lower jaw. Was there a watermark, originally? If so, would you please post the original pic, so I can exercice myself trying to get rid of it...? ;-)

And Yesssss, he is awesome and gorgeous, and No, there's nothing you can do about it ;-)))) !!! Just enjoy and appreciate....
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#57
Jampa said:
Hey Suzi Dear... What happened to the first of these two pics? There's something weird about the bottom part of his left, lower jaw. Was there a watermark, originally? If so, would you please post the original pic, so I can exercice myself trying to get rid of it...? ;-)

And Yesssss, he is awesome and gorgeous, and No, there's nothing you can do about it ;-)))) !!! Just enjoy and appreciate....
hhheeeeee !! here !!! :D
 

Attachments

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#60
Serena said:
Here he looks surprised--like he's saying, "Hey, Suzi! How did you find me here?" ;) :D

Thanks, Suzi. :)
and "No !! No!! Don't put my photo to your site !!!" :D

heheheheheheheheheheheheh !! multicolor, amazing big guy !!