• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tournée Européenne de Steven Seagal- Communiqué important

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21
We will see what happens... I really hope that theres a chance, that the swiss concert will be rescheduled, because otherwise i don't think Steven will come to Switzerland in the next 50 years... And in 50 years, he's over 100 years old, and with over 100 years he can't play guitar, he only plays retired cia agent in a movie :)
 
#22
I had a conformation from the boerderij in Zoetermeer near Rotterdam that the dates from september had changed into 2 and 3 october this year.From the 16th the tickits would be available again through ticket service.We will just have to wait and see to find out if it's still on.Seeing is believing at the moment I'm affraid !! I'ts not the way you expect a great artist like Steven to do business,but what can you say?? It only shows you, were all just the same .were only human!! Greetings, Anneke
 
#22
I had a conformation from the boerderij in Zoetermeer near Rotterdam that the dates from september had changed into 2 and 3 october this year.From the 16th the tickits would be available again through ticket service.We will just have to wait and see to find out if it's still on.Seeing is believing at the moment I'm affraid !! I'ts not the way you expect a great artist like Steven to do business,but what can you say?? It only shows you, were all just the same .were only human!! Greetings, Anneke
 
#26
Look, but in this case i can't accept the phrase "Were just all humans". He said he's the best guitar player from all actors, he really act like he's an professional musician, and professionel musicians don't cancel so many concerts without a good reason.

I think its just not professional how this things going.
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#27
hofmae said:
Look, but in this case i can't accept the phrase "Were just all humans". He said he's the best guitar player from all actors, he really act like he's an professional musician, and professionel musicians don't cancel so many concerts without a good reason.

I think its just not professional how this things going.
I am with you but we don't know what is going on yet!!
Don't be prejudiced.. Steven is honest man but may be he has some problems like financial or etc.. who knows..
Lets wait for a while..


suzi
 

Fio

New Member
#30
Of course the message from Evento Association mentioned that all the European tour is cancelled, but is it the truth ? :confused: I visited some links of the different venues and they still sell tickets for Brussels, Paris and Wolverhampton in the UK. As someone said, the Denmark and the both in Holland concerts are still on. Don't know what happen, but there are 2 solutions in there : or only the Geneva concert is cancelled, and Evento lied us, or all the other venues still not cancelled their concerts. :rolleyes: But in same time, the official site announce an European tour for October, dates will be soon announced. So, maybe, for an unknown reason Steven can't be here in September. In that case, why the other venues still sell tickets ? Don't know. :smad:

As some of us said, it's confusing. :confused:
 

Kotegashi

Master Of Disaster
Staff member
#31
Fio said:
Of course the message from Evento Association mentioned that all the European tour is cancelled, but is it the truth ? :confused: I visited some links of the different venues and they still sell tickets for Brussels, Paris and Wolverhampton in the UK. As someone said, the Denmark and the both in Holland concerts are still on. Don't know what happen, but there are 2 solutions in there : or only the Geneva concert is cancelled, and Evento lied us, or all the other venues still not cancelled their concerts. :rolleyes: But in same time, the official site announce an European tour for October, dates will be soon announced. So, maybe, for an unknown reason Steven can't be here in September. In that case, why the other venues still sell tickets ? Don't know. :smad:

As some of us said, it's confusing. :confused:
EVento Association, is the organisor for Paris, Brussels and Switserland.

Those concerts have been cancelled due to the low sales of tickets.

The concerts in the rest of Europe aren't handled by this organisation and most concerts are sold out so they will be held.

Peace
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#32
I wrote again his organizators in England and Europe but they didn't any answer yet.. I guess they are not interested with fans...

suzi
 
#34
Thats just rude isnt it Suzi you try and find out and those sods just ignore you...your alot better then them...he should get on there backs and tell them to pull there fingers out and give the fans here some bloody answers PRONTO!!!!..
 

Fio

New Member
#35
Suzi, I don't want to upset you, but you mentionned on the home page that the Geneva concert is still on, but that's not true, the Geneva concert is still cancelled. :( You can't find tickets for that one nowhere. :smad: I just called the Arena and I can now understand why it was cancelled.... they sold only around 400 tickets for a 8000 or more places in the Arena. It was really too big for an artist like Steven. :( Just hope they will find another place for a Swiss concert. The lady at the Arena told me that they should have organize this concert at Le Grand Casino in Geneva who was smaller than the Arena. She also thought that was stupid, but well. In same time, that's not really surprise me. :(
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#36
My God.. I am really confused.. I can not find any information no where..
Really I can not understand..


OK: thank you for your information I write for Arena Cancelled..

Take care

suzi





Fio said:
Suzi, I don't want to upset you, but you mentionned on the home page that the Geneva concert is still on, but that's not true, the Geneva concert is still cancelled. :( You can't find tickets for that one nowhere. :smad: I just called the Arena and I can now understand why it was cancelled.... they sold only around 400 tickets for a 8000 or more places in the Arena. It was really too big for an artist like Steven. :( Just hope they will find another place for a Swiss concert. The lady at the Arena told me that they should have organize this concert at Le Grand Casino in Geneva who was smaller than the Arena. She also thought that was stupid, but well. In same time, that's not really surprise me. :(
 
#38
i think some people on this site have been very irresponsible in posting blanket messages and generalisations without possesion of the full facts.
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#38
masterd48 said:
i think some people on this site have been very irresponsible in posting blanket messages and generalisations without possesion of the full facts.
really.. ??? Can you explain who they are?? and for you which messages are irresponsible for example ??

suzi
 
#38
masterd48 said:
i think some people on this site have been very irresponsible in posting blanket messages and generalisations without possesion of the full facts.

What and you know whats going on for sure do you?..please do not under mind Suzi thanks she is doing her best to find out whats going on and if the people she contacts cant contact her back well thats not good enough...and surely you can understand why fans here are abit pissed off ...
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#39
UPDATED: AUGUST 30, 2006



STEVEN SEAGAL & THUNDERBOX WORLD TOUR OF "MOJO PRIEST"

From Mr.Seagal's Management:

"Due to the overwhelming response throughout the world for Steven Seagal & Thunderbox to perform, we are changing dates already booked to a time period which will allow us to add many more. The tour will begin in January of 2007 and run through the month of February. Below are the dates currently scheduled and many more will be added on a daily basis. This is a complete and official list of those dates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In the meantime, look for Mojo Priest in stores, listen for it on the radio and experience this great show live, when it comes to a city near you. See you then!"



January 12, 2007 - Casino Rama Rama Ontario
January 13, 2007 - Casino Rama Rama Ontario
January 16, 2007 - The Ferry Glasgow
January 18, 2007 - The Robin Wolverhampton
January 20, 2007 - The Leisure Centere Market Harborough
January 25, 2007 - Pumpehuset Copenhagen
January 26, 2007 - Pumpehuset Copenhagen
January 27, 2007 - Tobaksfabrikken Esbjerg


------------------------------------------------------------------------


September 9, 2006 : International Festival of Fantastic Cinema (TBA)
Estepona, Málaga-Spain

source:suzi (June 30, 2006)
Information
(Please scroll down)



November 3, 2006: Thunderpalooza Music Festival-Thunderhill Raceway: Kyle, Texas
(Thunderpalooza Music Festival to benefit breast cancer awareness and uninsured children)

Tickets


January 12, 2007: Casino Rama - Ontario, Canada
Information & Tickets

January 13, 2007: Casino Rama - Ontario, Canada
Information & Tickets



January 16, 2007: The Renfrew Ferry - Glascow - Scotland
Tickets
TICKETS SOLD OUT



January 18, 2007: The Robin 2 in Bilston
Wolverhampton, England

Information



January 29, 2007 : Market Harborough Leisure Center
Market Harborough, England - UK

Tickets
(customers can then go direct to the ticket booking section on the site)



January 25, 2007: Pumpehuset - Copenhagen, Denmark
Tickets

January 26, 2007: Pumpehuset - Copenhagen, Denmark
Tickets
(SOLD OUT)



January 27, 2007: Tobaksfabrikken - Esbjerg, Denmark
Tickets


----------------------------------------------------------------


PS:

Blue color: New Concerts
Red color: Cancel Dates
Star: Explanations



--------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

FRIENDS,

PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SITE (STEVEN SEAGAL UNOFFICIAL SITE) AS BEING ONE OF THE MOST VISITED SITES, WE PUT INFORMATION ON CONCERTS (STEVEN SEAGAL WORLD TOUR OF MOJO PRIEST-2007) SCHEDULE JUST TO GIVE AN INFORMATION.

IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THAT WE CAN HAVE MISINFORMATION AND SOMETIMES NO INFORMATION ON SOME CONCERT DATES OUR SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTAKES ON DATES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

SINCERELY

Suzi


August 11, 2006
 
Status
Not open for further replies.