Going On A Date With Seagal.

Littledragon

Above The Law
For the ladies. ;)

If you were to go on a date with Steven Seagal, where would you take him and what would you do? :D
 

Attachments

  • Picture 466.JPG
    Picture 466.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 338

katw_03

New Member
Beale Street

Although he has been there countless times,
my date with Steven Seagal would be simple!
Dinner at The Peabody, then stroll along the
bluffs of the Mississippi and watch the sunset.

Then we go to B.B. Kings and I would listen to
B.B. King and Steven play the blues! At the
end of the evening, we would take a carriage ride
down Beale Street. I would thank him for the
evening and simply walk away! My dream come true! :)
 

Clement3000

aka The Phoenix
Littledragon said:
For the ladies. ;)

If you were to go on a date with Steven Seagal, where would you take him and what would you do? :D
What would you do on a date with Steven Seagal??
 

Lollipop

Banned
To my house and the rest is to personal to discuss on this forum without upsetting some of the others!!
 

Fio

New Member
Littledragon said:
For the ladies. ;)

If you were to go on a date with Steven Seagal, where would you take him and what would you do? :D

Oh well, not so difficult :D. I should make a great dinner for us, then we should go to the wood who is close of here, and, in a quiet place, where there's nobody else than us, I should ask him to play something with his guitar and sing something :D What a romantic place than this wood :eek:
 

Lollipop

Banned
kat said:
Although he has been there countless times,
my date with Steven Seagal would be simple!
Dinner at The Peabody, then stroll along the
bluffs of the Mississippi and watch the sunset.

Then we go to B.B. Kings and I would listen to
B.B. King and Steven play the blues! At the
end of the evening, we would take a carriage ride
down Beale Street. I would thank him for the
evening and simply walk away! My dream come true! :)


Kat that is a sweet little date! ;)
Wait a minute you would simply walk away!! Now that is sweet! :whazzup:
 

tora

Funmaker
Littledragon said:
For the ladies. ;)

If you were to go on a date with Steven Seagal, where would you take him and what would you do? :D

LD,and where would you take him on a date and...(well,not probably going into details-I mean,you wouldn't beat him to death,would you? :D)?:D
 

pantera

New Member
i'd bring him to a tibetan restaurant and then to a concert of music he likes before coming back to my home (or his). Once home, i'd ask him to play guitar and then to make me a nice massage (using his wonderfull skills in asian methods). And then well that' s private :D (i think it's surely something similar to the idea of lollipop :D)
 

Lollipop

Banned
pantera said:
i'd bring him to a tibetan restaurant and then to a concert of music he likes before coming back to my home (or his). Once home, i'd ask him to play guitar and then to make me a nice massage (using his wonderfull skills in asian methods). And then well that' s private :D (i think it's surely something similar to the idea of lollipop :D)



Hey, Hope you had a nice weekend!! Yeh, we on the same wave link!!!!!!!!

Always good to have you back on Monday's!
 

KimonoSoul

Wacky on the Junk
I'm boring...but here goes anyway....

I would just want to hang out and talk. Listen to some music. Maybe I would get out my flute and we could jam....so I guess that's not really a date, it's just hanging out...which I think it would be better anyway. No pressure, no expectations....
 

Jules

Potters Clay
.....a stroll down the walk to see Niagara Falls, dinner at a fine resturant, a tour up the CN tower..........and a husband and children in tow....because I KNOW they wouldn't let me go out with a man who is not my husband/or their daddy.....:rolleyes:...protective bunch!!:)
 

Anneliese

Happy go Lucky
Candlelight dinner at my/his house.Talking.Then take a walk in the moonlight.
And then????????.Well, I would leave Him with a smile :) or two :) :) .

Anneliese :D
 

Lollipop

Banned
Anneliese said:
Candlelight dinner at my/his house.Talking.Then take a walk in the moonlight.
And then????????.Well, I would leave Him with a smile :) or two :) :) .

Anneliese :D

Yes Anneliese always leave them smiling!!!
I just don't see a need for dinner, if I had time with him I would not waste it on food! I can have a bowl of cereal after after!
:D :D
 

Serena

Administrator
Lollipop said:
.....I just don't see a need for dinner, if I had time with him I would not waste it on food! I can have a bowl of cereal after after!
:D :D
Wheaties, Breakfast of Champions? ;) :D
 
Top