• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If You could do a movie with Steven?

Jules

Potters Clay
#21
OOOhhh....I got a good one.....I would play a good twin, pretending to be a bad twin and
I would go up to a tied up Seagal and pop out a knife and see his reaction....Then I would give him a wink and cut the ropes and we would go kick butt!!!:D We would go and stop the bad twin and her henchmen..........she would save his butt...he would save hers....(and ride into the sunset)....

Hey...that reminds me of the card I gave my husband for his birthday...."I love you, and not just because you have a handsome face,....it is more of a butt thing...well, sort of...LOVE YA!!" :D
 
#22
Sounds good to me but steven tired up sounds even better..iam having an little laugh though Julie those ropes wouldnt keep him down for long..another ending could be something like this like they just dissapeared into the night..were they could be never be troubled by any one again...how does that sound?....
 

Lotussan

I Belong To Steven
#23
Sounds perfect to me...He's my big strong, handsome protector and for him to whisk me away would make all my dreams come true...Just the simple stuff to share, that's what I want...And him kicking a bunch of bad guys butts would be cool too...A little traveling, a little laughing, some movie watching, snuggling with him and watching the sunrise would be heaven...And hearing him sing and play the guitar for me...Tied up? Oh my, I never really thought about that...I just think about kissing his cheeks and having those yummy arms around me...Well, for starters, that is...
 

Jules

Potters Clay
#23
ORANGATUANG said:
Sounds good to me but steven tired up sounds even better..iam having an little laugh though Julie those ropes wouldnt keep him down for long..another ending could be something like this like they just dissapeared into the night..were they could be never be troubled by any one again...how does that sound?....
Better yet....handcuffs!...I have the key!!...well a hair pin would work too! :) Think like McGyver! Act like a Charlies Angel...With Farrahs hair! :D And a body to match!! heh, heh!
 
#24
Ummm dont forget the whip i have an stock whip if you want it Julie?...Ummm i can feel those eyes watching us and we better be careful better not get to outta control..can you feel the eyes watching us..just an funny feeling just came over me..
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#26
Come on, guys - Robert's started an interesting thread here.

I was planning to post my outline for US4, but if no one's interested...
 

Jules

Potters Clay
#27
All ears!!!!

TDWoj said:
Come on, guys - Robert's started an interesting thread here.

I was planning to post my outline for US4, but if no one's interested...
I am listening.....my silly mood from last night went out the window, so fire away girl! :)
 
#28
Me too iam so interested TD bring it on girl iam must apoligise for being silly last night in the wrong thread..but thats past tense now..come on now please share what you have..
 
#30
But of course we did its just others that might have thought that we were getting abit
you know..we had fun though thats all that matters..isnt it?..How about this story line he has to rescue some people who have survived an plane crash in the Amazon jungle
and some drug smugglers saw the plane come down and they were on the way to stop any witnessesto what they were doing..amazingly the planes communication was still in tact and one of the passengers used the radio for help..and of course the message got through to the right people and he came with his team to get the passengers out without endangering them to much..just getting all the bad boys only the way he knows how...permantly...all home safetly and he just walked away knowing he once again saved the day..whos that?..
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#31
ORANGATUANG said:
But of course we did its just others that might have thought that we were getting abit
you know..we had fun though thats all that matters..isnt it?..How about this story line he has to rescue some people who have survived an plane crash in the Amazon jungle
and some drug smugglers saw the plane come down and they were on the way to stop any witnessesto what they were doing..amazingly the planes communication was still in tact and one of the passengers used the radio for help..and of course the message got through to the right people and he came with his team to get the passengers out without endangering them to much..just getting all the bad boys only the way he knows how...permantly...all home safetly and he just walked away knowing he once again saved the day..whos that?..
Not bad! But remember - you have to have a role for suzi as a bad guy (girl!) so she can kick Steven's butt but of course lose in the end as all bad guys do! :D
 
#32
TDWoj said:
Suzi, you're so funny! :D

Well, I wrote out story lines for two sequels to Under Seige a while back.

US3: Casey Ryback has been out of the Navy Seal business for 10 years now. He's still running the Mile High Cafe in Denver, and has done his best to raise his neice on his own. She's just finishing up her post graduate studies, is moving to Washington and is getting married. She comes to visit him in Denver, to talk to him about the wedding, which he and his staff are catering, and is worried about what he's going to do without her to look after any more.

The cafe is closed for renovations at the moment; she catches him as he and his staff are loading a truck - he's been asked to cater Admiral Bates' retirement dinner, which is being held in a small, isolated place outside of Denver at a conference centre housed in a mansion that was built by an eccentric millionaire in the early 20th century.

Casey and his staff arrive at the conference centre and take over the kitchen. Unbeknownst to them, however, in addition to Admiral Bates' function is another function, a conference on limiting biological and chemical weapons, attended by stakeholders from all over the world, including military specialists, scientists and a former first lady (just for fun, played by Stockard Channing as "Mrs. Bartlett"). Mrs. Bartlett's Secret Service detail includes one female agent (okay, I can dream, can't I?).

What no one knows, though, is that this conference centre is a front for the CIA, and is, in fact, connected to a concealed lab where samples of just about every kind of biological and chemical agent are stored, supposedly, securely. No one is supposed to know it's there - but someone does.

While Casey is cooking up Admiral Bates' dinner, (apparent) terrorists take over the conference centre above, and they do it first, by quietly taking out all of the security people one at a time, and substituting carefully disguised "lookalikes", and then by staging an attack by masked operatives. The female Secret Service Agent figures out something is amiss when she comes back from the ladies room (even agents have to pee) and when she's spotted, ducks back into the ladies room when they give chase. There's a chute she pulls herself into and the slide down lands her in what used to be the laundry room and is now... the kitchen!

The doppelganger agents go down to the kitchen and try to convince Casey to turn her over, only he's not buying it - he knows the agent the fake agent is supposed to be and he realises something's up.

Fighting ensues. Bad guys dispatched.

Casey gets his people loaded up in the truck and persuades them to leave him behind. He tries to the get Secret Service agent to go too, but she's not having it. Her job is to protect the former First Lady, and she means to do it, or die trying. She trades clothes with the female bad guy who just happens to be her exact size - she realises that this woman was supposed to have replaced her, as well. She wonders if the replaced agents are all dead....

Casey and the agent go off to figure out what's going on, and how to fix it.

Turns out that the agent's great grandfather was the one who built the mansion, and she knows all its secrets - the great grandfather was apparently a very eccentric fellow who didn't like seeing servants, so he built secret passages all over the mansion so that the servants could pass from room to room and he'd never see them.

The bad guy turns out not to be a terrorist, but somebody who used to work for Tom Breaker (poor, twitchy Tom Breaker!) and who got passed over for promotion too many times. This was both revenge against Breaker and the CIA as well as the opportunity to make a tidy sum of money.

After much sneaking around and eliminating of bad guys, as well as attempts to free the hostages which have been locked in various of the mansion's rooms, they manage to call for help (regular lines of communications had been severed, of course!), but not before they find out that the mansion is rigged to blow up. Agent does her job and rescues the First Lady and turns her over to the cavalry when they arrive; but refuses to leave Casey behind on his own and goes back into the mansion. They follow the bad guys down to the secret storage facility, and bad luck catches up with them - the agent gets caught, but Casey doesn't. Tom Breaker is there, as hostage. The agent doesn't crack, but Breaker does, about who else has possibly been gumming up the works.

Agent is bundled into a Hummer with Breaker and a bunch of the bad guys and this vehicle leads a convoy of small vans with the goods loaded in them. Meanwhile, Casey has been following them along a catwalk.

Agent in the Hummer, once the vehicle gets outside, gets physical with her captors. Casey has blocked the exit enough so that the trucks will have trouble getting out, which buys him time. He jumps onto the Hummer and yanks Breaker out of the vehicle to get him out of the way, and then deals with the driver. Casey and the agent jump out of the moving vehicle which then crashes, spectacularly, into the side of the canyon they're in.

Casey, muttering, "I'm getting too old for this ****," gets up and looks around for the agent, who he spots lying some two dozen yards away, not moving. Hobbling a bit, he goes over to her, checks to see if she's all right, which she is, except for her injuries. He helps her up, and they discuss going in and dealing with the trucks, but the cavalry has shown up, and they decide to leave it to them. They wander off together, arguing about who had more scars and injuries.

End scene: niece's wedding. Niece is dancing with her husband and is still worrying about what Uncle Casey is going to do with himself after she's gone, when husband points to Casey and the agent, deep in conversation and um, other things.

------

I'm almost embarrassed to have shared this, since this, in writing circles, is what's known as fanfic of the Mary Sue variety, in that the writer thereof (me) puts herself into a story with romantic intent.

However, I thought it was a fun premise regardless of whether it was a Mary Sue or not.

Later for US4. I have to get back to work now!
I'm breathless! That's a good one. I really want to see this as a US3. You even has a good and fun one-liner.

/Robert
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#34
Robert P. Olsson said:
I'm breathless! That's a good one. I really want to see this as a US3. You even has a good and fun one-liner.

/Robert
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I wondered what you would think of it!

I had a few more "one liners" but unfortunately, I didn't write them all down and I can't remember them, except for this one:

Scene: Ryback and agent have to deal with five bad guys, 2 on Ryback's side, and 3 on agent's.

Ryback:"I'll take those two."

Female agent, answering indignantly: "Leaving me with three?"

Ryback: "Mine are bigger."

Agent mutters: "I'll bet they are...."
 
#35
TDWoj said:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I wondered what you would think of it!

I had a few more "one liners" but unfortunately, I didn't write them all down and I can't remember them, except for this one:

Scene: Ryback and agent have to deal with five bad guys, 2 on Ryback's side, and 3 on agent's.

Ryback:"I'll take those two."

Female agent, answering indignantly: "Leaving me with three?"

Ryback: "Mine are bigger."

Agent mutters: "I'll bet they are...."
Yes!
More of those.
I must go now, but I'm coming back next week for real.

Yours sincerly
Robert
 
#36
If I could make my own plot for a movie with Steven Seagal movie, i would make him the good guy and the bad guy would be someone like Dolph Lundgren or Wesley Snipes. I would also have Britney Spears be the girl that Seagal must rescue. Maybe she could play Steven Seagal's daughter or nease.
 
#39
BritneySpearsGuy said:
If I could make my own plot for a movie with Steven Seagal movie, i would make him the good guy and the bad guy would be someone like Dolph Lundgren or Wesley Snipes. I would also have Britney Spears be the girl that Seagal must rescue. Maybe she could play Steven Seagal's daughter or nease.

LOL :D...about Britney as your first option in that movie.......Do you really guess as...something possible? LOL..I have doubts !!! :D :D....knowing Britney and him as we do....LOL:D
 

Attachments

Serena

Administrator
#40
ORANGATUANG said:
Well i aint all that good in making up stories not that any one is going to contact any day soon..iam not clever enough.
Oh, I don't know about that, Heather! ;)
I rather liked the one you came up! :)
I'm just a little surprised you weren't in it! :D
 

Attachments