• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other Latest update from Family Room Entertainment

#21
ORANGATUANG said:
Ok ..what does post production mean?...is it something like the finished product but still got some loose ends to tie up..just asking ..like if you dont ask you dont get..got it?...
Yes...post-production just means tie-ing up the loose ends of the film,be it sound dubbing,sountrack,editing,trailer etc.
 
#22
L00Ping95 said:
hello all fans
I'm happy to find this forum. I'm a french fan of S.Seagal. I love his movies and his songs. His music cd "Songs from the crystal cave" is very good.

I'm a fan of Nick Mancuso too (i create the bilingual fansite Nick Mancuso France )
it was a pleasure to see these 2 actors in the same movies (under siege 1 and 2). And it's a good news to know that i will be able to see them together one more time.
that's why i wanted to know more about "the Hierophant".
(sorry for my bad english ;) )
Where does it say that Nick Mancuso will be in 'Today You Die'??

Btw,welcome to the site!
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#23
justice808 said:
Sofia,Bulgaira.
And guess what?I will be in Sofia as from December 14th!!!I hope I get to see the big guy!!No doubt some of the city will be sectioned off for filming.

heyyyyyyyyy Leon, if you see this big amazing guy, please take a picture for me huh ??? orrrrrrrrrrrrr takes photos from the set !! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
Don't forget me
pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
 

Serena

Administrator
#24
Okay, I'm confused. Which doesn't take much. :D

Isn't he finished shooting in Sofia? That's where Submerged was filmed, right? He originally was going to be there later in the year, but then they switched it around. Remember when they had all that rain there and they had to delay shooting? Or I am totally out of it? :D According to Family Room Entertainment's latest press release, Submerged is now in post-production.

This was Suzi's thread when she found him there in Sofia. ;)

http://www.steven-seagal.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4429&highlight=sofia

So, am I thinking correctly or not? It wouldn't surprise me if I was way off here. :D
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#25
Serena said:
Okay, I'm confused. Which doesn't take much. :D

Isn't he finished shooting in Sofia? That's where Submerged was filmed, right? He originally was going to be there later in the year, but then they switched it around. Remember when they had all that rain there and they had to delay shooting? Or I am totally out of it? :D According to Family Room Entertainment's latest press release, Submerged is now in post-production.

This was Suzi's thread when she found him there in Sofia. ;)

http://www.steven-seagal.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4429&highlight=sofia

So, am I thinking correctly or not? It wouldn't surprise me if I was way off here. :D
Herephant will shooting at Bulgaria again !!! I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! I am sureeeeeee !!! :D

sincerely

suzi
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#27
Serena said:
Really? Cool! Thanks, Suzi! :)
And I know you'll have your camera ready! :D
hihihihihihih !!!!!! ready ready !! Don't worry I will catch him !!! Then.................. girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! :D
 
#28
suziwong said:
heyyyyyyyyy Leon, if you see this big amazing guy, please take a picture for me huh ??? orrrrrrrrrrrrr takes photos from the set !! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!
Don't forget me
pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
Hi Suzi,

Don't worry,I will snap him and or set for you!!

Peace
Leon.
 
#30
Hey,I think it could be arranged.I'll take a vacation if he's gonna be there for sure-any connections to figure him out?Suzi?:DLeon?:rolleyes: :D
 

Serena

Administrator
#31
justice808 said:
Yep...'Today You Die' shoots in Sofia,Bulgaria on Monday 29th November;):).I am guessing it will shoot in a few more places,too.
Thanks, Leon! :) I hope you do get the chance to see him! Maybe you'll at least be able to spot a local newspaper article. In any event, have an excellent vacation! :)
 

suziwong

Administrator
Staff member
#32
justice808 said:
Hi Suzi,

Don't worry,I will snap him and or set for you!!

Peace
Leon.

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Leon !!!!!!!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 
#33
Serena said:
Thanks, Leon! :) I hope you do get the chance to see him! Maybe you'll at least be able to spot a local newspaper article. In any event, have an excellent vacation! :)
Thanks,Serena!:)
I will do my best to keep you all updated on this film.