• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"Steven We Love You"(off-topic)

Yes it fantastic isnt it when i started this thread to be realistic i didnt think it would grow into something so big...but iam so glad it did at least we can come here to leave an note or just our thoughts ...
 
Thats ok..have to let the big guy know how we feel and what an effect he has on us...i love him for the whole kit and kaboodle ( in other words) his mind, body and soul..You can call me Heather if you like i dont mind and i may ask where are you from lotuseyes?..
 
You can call me Ann ma'am.......well HELLO! I'm from Melbourne Australia - we are virtual neighnours!!! Hey sister LOVE is the way to go!!!!!!So more congrats on ingenious thread which has THE MOST views too......seems like everyone wants in on the LERVE!!!!!!!!

WAAAHOOO!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

(Hmmmmm.......people will start to think that Aussie chicks are good fun and who knows.......maybe even bite the bullet and get the proverbial butt over here......like as if we can't figure to WHOM am I referring.......whaddya reckon Heather!!!!) Hmmm Heather O......'cos I can't quite get over the Orangatuang bit - it's cool
big hugs,
Ann
 
let you in an little secret my user name came about over an 'dare' yes and i won..at least my name is unique just like me thats if people take the time out and really get to know me that is..we will have to put our heads together Ann and see what we can do eh?..iam game if you are..lets get his big butt out here...
 
hmmm.....I am game girl that's for sure......yet methinks the heads won't do it's the hearts that'll draw him near.....am convinced that's for sure we have to LOVE him here.....oh my GOD......it's ECSTATIC this Love......omigod.....OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]gotta go and dance to them blues tunes Heather bella.....big hugs Ann

(errm......... anyone would think she's freakin' lost it fer good this time....hey about time!!!)
 
Just to let you know big guy when one or any of your girls are hurt/or are in pain of any kind we expect nothing less then to hear you sing to us...so get those lungs ready and sing for me...might work..
 
ORANGATUANG said:
Just to let you know big guy when one or any of your girls are hurt/or are in pain of any kind we expect nothing less then to hear you sing to us...so get those lungs ready and sing for me...might work..
hey what's happenin' dudettte!!
just play Love Doctor on your CD that should help!!!
Hope you are OK let me know alright?! :)
 
What is this ma'am business ...Firstly i have to eat humble pie and say sorry for going off my tree it takes alot to get me hot under the collar and when it does it takes me an while to calm down...so if the big fella ever reads this iam sorry..now thats out the way how come no one is getting here and wishing him an happy christmas hmmmm?..i bet its going to be busy nothing new is it..now i wonder if he has been naughty or nice? i know which i prefer ?..nice of course..lol..
 
And whats this i read in another thread that steven wouldnt even to go online ?..thats no excuse to come check his fans out..if you would like to go back in the gallery some where there is an couple of photos of him at an computer..so he should get his big butt here plus if he is that rusty iam sure some one can help him log on...what fiddlesticks!!!
 
ORANGATUANG said:
And whats this i read in another thread that steven wouldnt even to go online ?..thats no excuse to come check his fans out..if you would like to go back in the gallery some where there is an couple of photos of him at an computer..so he should get his big butt here plus if he is that rusty iam sure some one can help him log on...what fiddlesticks!!!
WHAT THE??????

Or in my rusty ol' French QU'EST QUE C'EST??????????? :eek:
 
Precisely!!!!...Maybe he is an big chicken or should i say RED ROOSTER..there that oughta do it...come on steven show us girls what you are made of ...well we are waiting..yes Heather is on the loose again..Is it HOT in here or is it ME...nup its ME...HEY Ann dont tell me you dont understand my riddles girl..lol..
 
ORANGATUANG said:
Precisely!!!!...Maybe he is an big chicken or should i say RED ROOSTER..there that oughta do it...come on steven show us girls what you are made of ...well we are waiting..yes Heather is on the loose again..Is it HOT in here or is it ME...nup its ME...HEY Ann dont tell me you dont understand my riddles girl..lol..
nope, no can doosey girl........ah'm just thinkin' ah wouldn't mind one red rooster if that's what they're callin' him these days......however ah would settle for a vege burger at the nearest namesake store anyways.......:cool:
 
ORANGATUANG said:
Ohh i bet he has been called worse..my god i better go put up my windows in my car i do beleive its RAINING...

Speaking of which.......it is whippin up a storm outside.......so much for my resolve to early morning jogging - kaput day one!!!!!So I let my fingers do the walkin on the keyboard instead!!!!

I think Red Rooster is a sexy turn of phrase for the Man....I am sure there is more to it than meets the eye...........:cool:
 
Yep....its about time we got some more recent pics i think so he is busy so what he can always strike up some poses for and no bloody doubles either...sick of doubles there only seagal wanna-bes..yes steven we mean you iam sure you aint scared of breaking an finger nail are you...or an hair out of place ummm that might be an bit hard with all the crap you put in your hair..so come on get your butt into gear you dont want us fans to come make you move that butt do you ..
 
ORANGATUANG said:
Yep....its about time we got some more recent pics i think so he is busy so what he can always strike up some poses for and no bloody doubles either...sick of doubles there only seagal wanna-bes..yes steven we mean you iam sure you aint scared of breaking an finger nail are you...or an hair out of place ummm that might be an bit hard with all the crap you put in your hair..so come on get your butt into gear you dont want us fans to come make you move that butt do you ..

Hummana mummana girl!!! Did you get bit on tha butt by an bullant today or git out wrong side a tha bed??? :eek:
 
Sh.it girl this is an good day...now if i was having an bad day lets just say you would know..i think iam due for that visitor that us girls get you know what i mean?..the way by back is playing merry hell normally an sign...and men think they have it hard pleaseeeeeee ...
 
ORANGATUANG said:
Sh.it girl this is an good day...now if i was having an bad day lets just say you would know..i think iam due for that visitor that us girls get you know what i mean?..the way by back is playing merry hell normally an sign...and men think they have it hard pleaseeeeeee ...
eeeewwwww......me too!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes: