Around the World in His Ways

Chef

New Member
You are a superstar

Anneliese;189257 said:
Great post Jim!!:)


You are the best posting the rainbow etc. Funnything on Saturday I was driving home from club in the A.M. It has been rain and some sun every day. I pulled on the highway Rt. 87 Northway Exit 17 south for Myst. who is in this area. I had bright sun behind and dark clouds ahead. As I passed under the underpass I drove through a rainbow. I have never known anybody who has drove or walked through a rainbow. The thought of the end of the rainbow was with me. Now it is Monday I get here and see a rainbow posted by you and meet a Irish member today. Wow some big forces at work here.

My very best to you.

Jim US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 

Anneliese

Happy go Lucky
Chef;189727 said:
You are the best posting the rainbow etc. Funnything on Saturday I was driving home from club in the A.M. It has been rain and some sun every day. I pulled on the highway Rt. 87 Northway Exit 17 south for Myst. who is in this area. I had bright sun behind and dark clouds ahead. As I passed under the underpass I drove through a rainbow. I have never known anybody who has drove or walked through a rainbow. The thought of the end of the rainbow was with me. Now it is Monday I get here and see a rainbow posted by you and meet a Irish member today. Wow some big forces at work here.

My very best to you.

Jim US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Glad I could make your day Jim:)
 

Mystery Mom

Queen of the Mist
chef

They say you cannot see the end of a rainbow - I say they do not know what they are talking about!

I have driven through the end of a rainbow and it is quite euphoric. The sun is bright and everything glistens. You can't 'see' the colors, but you can feel them. That was twenty some years ago and I remember it as if it were yesterday.

Myst
 

Anneliese

Happy go Lucky
Rainbow in Kansas:)
 

Attachments

  • Rainbow.jpg
    Rainbow.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 162

Chef

New Member
Anneliese;189811 said:
Rainbow in Kansas:)


Hi A,
Great rainbow it must be global Warming a person told me why there is this rain etc.

Cheers,

Jim US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 

Chef

New Member
Mystery Mom;189738 said:
They say you cannot see the end of a rainbow - I say they do not know what they are talking about!

I have driven through the end of a rainbow and it is quite euphoric. The sun is bright and everything glistens. You can't 'see' the colors, but you can feel them. That was twenty some years ago and I remember it as if it were yesterday.

Myst


Hi Myst,

Great you saw a rainbow in a similar way.

Sweden,

A meet and greet in Gothenburg on the West Coast it is a Fun Park where there is rollercoasters.

After the meet and greet a Scene as He heads to a Ferry to take Him to Stockholm.

This is beautiful country with lots of nature and views.

Cheers,

Jim USA
 

Anneliese

Happy go Lucky
Chef;189913 said:
Hi A,
Great rainbow it must be global Warming a person told me why there is this rain etc.

Cheers,

Jim US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Thanks Jim, I love rainbows!!:)
 

Chef

New Member
Anneliese;190113 said:
Thanks Jim, I love rainbows!!:)


I do too. Have a great day. I am preping more of His Ways thoughts. It has been so busy I have had to use His Ways everyday to just get through.

Cheers

Jim US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 

Anneliese

Happy go Lucky
Chef;190150 said:
I do too. Have a great day. I am preping more of His Ways thoughts. It has been so busy I have had to use His Ways everyday to just get through.

Cheers

Jim US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You have a great weekend Jim!!

Sometimes we have to do what we have to do!!:)
 

Chef

New Member
Mystery Mom;189738 said:
They say you cannot see the end of a rainbow - I say they do not know what they are talking about!

I have driven through the end of a rainbow and it is quite euphoric. The sun is bright and everything glistens. You can't 'see' the colors, but you can feel them. That was twenty some years ago and I remember it as if it were yesterday.

Myst

Thanks Myst,

You must have used His Ways to contain your joy?
 

Chef

New Member
Anneliese;189811 said:
Rainbow in Kansas:)

Let His Light Shine. Use His Ways and life can be beautiful like the rainbow.

Just need to let everyone look at this again.

I am using His Ways I have seen more rainbows recently and that is good. The rainbow give us hope.

I think this is either the begining or the end of this His Ways thread. I think we have wrote alot for copy to Him. I thank all who contributed perhaps if you and Tigerfeet thinks so Myst. we can put a period and move on to the next great project for Him. I think a rainbow is a good ending.

As He looks at the vast mountain view He sees a rainbow the camera circles away to show clouds and sky. The journey has Now ended for our hero He has worked hard for a good long rest. All the bad guys have been defeated and there is a new World Order that all will live in His Ways. Though His dust will soon be spread thoughout the World His Ways will live on and yes He is still there looking at that rainbow and because you want it to be so He does become Supernatural.

Cheers

Jim USA just a fan who met this now superatural person because he had a good parking spot near the Race Course. Feel free to read alll the posts about His Ways. The story is now finished or is it. See you next post.

XX myst. XX Tigerfeet for a most wonderful project.
 

Chef

New Member
Chef;186701 said:
That sounds great! I wonder if anyone one is writing all these great ideas down. Then a complete script could be adapted by that person for His viewing. The total sum of our ideas would be how each of us see Him in our minds eye.

Keep up the great work/fun with this as time permits

This activity really picked me up from a reality check I got today. I learned that after fours years of service my job was worthless to the bottom line and a burden to the business. So much for outstanding customer service too bad I didn't see this years ago I was to trusting and let my guard down.

I think that when he meets the fan He lets His guard down. That is where the movie will transition to a action feature from a happy fan meet and greet.

I wonder if anybody will write this addition to the script down?

Please update the membership

Cheers,

Jim
 
Top