• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does this horoscope describe your REAL personality?

Serena

Administrator
#1
And, by the way, if you're easily offended, don't read any further. :D

I'm a Capricorn. :D
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything and are considered lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any real importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time as they tend to attract pigeons.


ARIES: Mar 21 - Apr 19
You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick tempered, impatient and scornful of advice. You are a jerk.

TAURUS: Apr 20 - May 20
You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and will work like hell. You are stubborn and bullheaded and will not accept advice from others. Most Taurus's like touching themselves.

GEMINI: May 21 - June 20
You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little leading people to conclude that you are cheap.

CANCER: June 21 - July 22
You are sympathetic and understanding to others peoples' problems. They think you are a sucker. On the other hand, you are always putting things off, and that is why you never get anything done.

LEO: July 23 - Aug 22
You consider yourself a born leader while others think you are pushy. Most Leo's are bullies by nature. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance causes friction with others.

VIRGO: Aug 23 - Sept 22
You are the logical type and hate disorder. This nitpicking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while making love. Virgos make excellent IRS agents.

LIBRA: Sept 23 - Oct 22
You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are male you are most likely gay. Most Libra women are considered easy. Changes of employment are expected because of your inability to cope.

SCORPIO: Oct 23 - Nov 21
You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You achieve the pinnacle of success because of your lack of ethics. You are the perfect son of a b*tch. Most Scorpios are socially retarded.

SAGITTARIUS: Nov 22 - Dec 21
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You are have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you lack talent. The majority of Sagittarians are substance abusers. People laugh at you a great deal because you are always getting screwed.

CAPRICORN: Dec 22 - Jan 19
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything and are considered lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any real importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time as they tend to attract pigeons.

AQARIUS: Jan 20-Feb 18
You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. On the other hand you are inclined to be careless and impractical causing you to make the same mistakes repeatedly. To the casual observer you appear stupid.

PISCES: Feb 19 - Mar 20
You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed. You have a minor influence over your associates and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and class.
 
#2
I'm a Capricorn.
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything and are considered lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any real importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time as they tend to attract pigeons.


ew, painful!!!! :D
 

Serena

Administrator
#3
Lollipop said:
I'm a Capricorn.
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything and are considered lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any real importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time as they tend to attract pigeons.


ew, painful!!!! :D
I forgot! You're one too! :D LOL :D
 
#4
I'm a Leo.

I've always felt I got stuck with leading and I don't like it much except I suppose I often think I'm the expert. A bully, Gee that sounds terrible.

Anyway as an Alaskan I hate heat and mud and it sounds like I may be on my way into just that kind of another mess.
 

Serena

Administrator
#5
Hallarian said:
I've always felt I got stuck with leading and I don't like it much except I suppose I often think I'm the expert. A bully, Gee that sounds terrible.

Anyway as an Alaskan I hate heat and mud and it sounds like I may be on my way into just that kind of another mess.
Sounds awful, Hallarian, about the heat and mud. :( Do you mean at home or off somewhere again?
Maybe you could bully someone into helping you out of that mess. ;)
Sorry, just kidding. :D
 
#6
Oi!!!! Iam an Scorpio and thats an load of manure what it says about us Scorpios ..Iam far from perfect .i can be an bitch but thats what makes me part of me..as for retarded well telll the person whom did this thing and i will she he or she whos retarded..that word would only come from the lowest form on this earth..anda s for ethics well i treat all colours, nationalities..etc equal...If some one came up to me and was pink and poka dots i would never put them down..the only people that really piss me off are jerks that keep on and on about the same thing ...come on Serena where did you get this from?..
 

Serena

Administrator
#7
ORANGATUANG said:
Oi!!!! Iam an Scorpio and thats an load of manure what it says about us Scorpios ..Iam far from perfect .i can be an bitch but thats what makes me part of me..as for retarded well telll the person whom did this thing and i will she he or she whos retarded..that word would only come from the lowest form on this earth..anda s for ethics well i treat all colours, nationalities..etc equal...If some one came up to me and was pink and poka dots i would never put them down..the only people that really piss me off are jerks that keep on and on about the same thing ...come on Serena where did you get this from?..
:D LOLOL :D Come on, Heather--it's just supposed to be a little bit of fun. ;)
Did you see my warning in the first sentence? :D

I thought maybe we could laugh at ourselves a little bit, in light of the Steven bashing we've seen going on around here. :smad: :rolleyes: I'm one of the first ones to poke fun at myself. :p ;) Did you see mine?? :eek: :D
 

TDWoj

Administrator
Staff member
#8
Serena said:
And, by the way, if you're easily offended, don't read any further. :D


SAGITTARIUS: Nov 22 - Dec 21
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You are have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you lack talent. The majority of Sagittarians are substance abusers. People laugh at you a great deal because you are always getting screwed.
How'd they find out? Dammit! :eek: :D :D :D
 
#9
CAPRICORN: Dec 22 - Jan 19
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything and are considered lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any real importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time as they tend to attract pigeons.

I found it very funny!!! :D
 
#13
Just now Alaska is chilly and rainy

Serena said:
Sounds awful, Hallarian, about the heat and mud. :( Do you mean at home or off somewhere again?
Maybe you could bully someone into helping you out of that mess. ;)
Sorry, just kidding. :D
No, I'll be ought of touch for a while.
 
#15
Hello i found that horoscope insulting i would like to get hold of the person who wrote it they are stupid i am a capricorn and that was nothing like me . Other capricorns ( Mel gibson . des oconner to name only two they wouldn't have got where they are today if you went by this trash . just my opinion , god bless sheila
 
#16
Horoscopes are all big crap. I know someone who worked for a company! They made SERIOUSE horoscopes (they said) for about 150$ a personal horoscope (20 pages of text). They make the whole thing very clever, that you always can agree with some things... For me, and what i heard and read, thats crap. But thats my opinion!
 

Storm

Smile dammit!
#17
VIRGO: Aug 23 - Sept 22
You are the logical type and hate disorder. This nitpicking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while making love. Virgos make excellent IRS agents.

This is nonsense! I never fall asleep while making love.:D
Ha ha.
 

Serena

Administrator
#18
Lollipop said:
CAPRICORN: Dec 22 - Jan 19
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You don't do much of anything and are considered lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any real importance. Capricorns should avoid standing still for long periods of time as they tend to attract pigeons.

I found it very funny!!! :D
Well, I'm glad SOME people caught the humor here! ;) Come on, people, lighten up! :D
Hey, Lollipop--I'm a Capricorn too. How do YOU wash out the pigeon poop out of your clothes? :eek: :D
 

Serena

Administrator
#19
Storm said:
VIRGO: Aug 23 - Sept 22
You are the logical type and hate disorder. This nitpicking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while making love. Virgos make excellent IRS agents.

This is nonsense! I never fall asleep while making love.:D
Ha ha.
That's the only part you're denying, eh? ;)
Well, I guess it's the most IMPORTANT part! :D